Monday, August 8, 2011

Day 2: And I had the best day with you today



Meet Rachel.
I've been feeling a little home sick recently. I moved to Houston and away from my best friend this past year. Let me tell you, it's the hardest thing I have ever done. Rachel is such a lively person with the sweetest soul. It's hard not seeing her everyday and texting each other while we're right beside each other in class.
I think what's really bothering me is the fact that since I moved here a year ago, I haven't found anyone who understands me quite like she does. I feel like a part of me missing. That best friend part. Maybe I'm just too busy to actually go out and meet people. I work all the time. When I really just need to spend time with a best friend, I can't. I don't have one here.
I'm not trying to be all depressing. I just feel like I'm still "new". I don't know anyone and nobody knows me. Maybe I should mingle more. I don't even know how to go about doing that. 
Gosh.

I am having a good day though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment